Accommodation Booking and Cancellation Policy
If you would like to make a booking with us, you must read and accept the following terms and conditions:
- For accommodation bookings to be confirmed:
- Room charges must be paid in full at the time of making your booking – room charges include the nightly rate for the room booked and a $20 key deposit (which is refunded to you upon return of your key at check-out). Please note that a 1% surcharge applies to all card payments.
- Caravan site charges must be paid in full at the time of making your booking.
- By paying for your booking, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- If the full amount of your booking is not paid at the time of booking, your reservation is not confirmed and Nanutarra Roadhouse will not accept responsibility or liability for unavailability of requested accommodation.
- All rooms at Nanutarra Roadhouse are non-smoking and pets are not allowed inside. All items provided in the rooms at Nanutarra Roadhouse are for use during your stay only, and may not be removed from the rooms. The following charges apply to any breaches of these rules:
- Smoking in rooms – cleaning fee equal to one night’s stay
- Pets inside rooms – cleaning fee equal to one night’s stay
- Removal of items – replacement at cost
- Maximum guest numbers apply to all rooms:
- Single room – 1 guest
- Double room – 2 guests
- Family room – 4 guests
Any additional guests will require the prior approval of Nanutarra Roadhouse and charges may apply.
- Any guests leaving rooms in a condition that requires deep cleaning, including but not limited to defacing the room or its contents, or leaving excessive mess will be charged a cleaning fee equal to cleaning costs incurred, or one night’s stay (whichever is less).
- If you would like to change your booking for any reason, you must obtain Nanutarra Roadhouse’s consent before doing so. While we will try our best, we may not be able to accommodate your request to change your booking.
- If you cancel your booking, the following Cancellation Policy applies:
- If you cancel your booking more than 7 days before your Arrival Date, you will receive a full refund minus a $25 administration fee.
- If you cancel your booking less than 7 days before your Arrival Date, you forfeit all monies and will not be entitled to any refund.
- If you do not arrive at Nanutarra Roadhouse on your Arrival Date and are a “no show”, your booking will be cancelled and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Room Inclusions: accommodation room inclusions may be changed or modified at any time by Nanutarra Roadhouse in its absolute discretion without notice to you.
- Security Deposit: For all room bookings you are required to provide valid credit card details by way of security deposit for your stay. If you breach any of the terms of this Policy, you will be required to pay all applicable charges. You agree that any applicable charges may be charged to your credit card.
- You are solely responsible for your property while staying at Nanutarra Roadhouse. If your property is lost, stolen or damaged at Nanutarra Roadhouse, we are under no obligation to replace the property, compensate you for, or be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable for any accident or direct or indirect loss including but not limited to loss, damage or injury to property or any person whatsoever during your stay at Nanutarra Roadhouse.